Represented by CESD Talent for Voiceover in Commercial, Narration, Promo, and more
EXECUTIVE VOICE COACH
Discover your literal and figurative voice through voice, acting, and strategic thinking
C-level adviser in strategy and operations, including pre-seed stage
More to come soon! Check out itsnicetohearyou.com
I love expressing myself through voice
CESD Talent | www.cesdtalent.com |
Los Angeles 310-475-2111 | New York 212-477-1666
My versatile voice can also be described as:
▪ Warm, Conversational, and Friendly. ▪ Genuine and Honest. ▪ Sassy, Strong Attitude, and No Nonsense. ▪ Wry, Sarcastic, and Humorous. ▪ Sexy, Smooth, Sultry, and Attractive. ▪ Fun, Youthful, Playful, and Upbeat (Generation X,Y,Z). ▪ Calming, Motivational, Relaxed, and Reassuring. ▪ Confident, Strong, and Knowledgeable. ▪ Thoughtful, Caring, and Concerned. ▪ Sophisticated, and Professional. ▪ Slightly Raspy, and Edgy.
▪ Marilyn Monroe Bombshells. ▪ Sophisticated Highbrow Ladies. ▪ Perky Cheerleaders.
▪ Precocious Geeks. ▪ Bored Hipsters. ▪ Sweet Princesses.
▪ Mean Girl Teens. ▪ Adventurous Heroines. ▪ Evil Villains.
▪ Language: English (fluent) and French (beginner).
▪ Gender & Age: Female adult, young adult, teenager, and child. Male teenager, and child.
▪ Accent: Naturally no accent, American.
▪ Ease with difficult words such as scientific, pharmaceutical, financial, and geographic terminology.
▪ Celebrity Sound-Alikes: Scarlett Johansson, Emma Stone, Kristin Wigg, Jenna Fischer, and Julianna Margulies.
▪ Animation and Cartoons. ▪ Commercials (Radio / Television / Web). ▪ Corporate Narration. ▪ e-Learning Modules. ▪ Film (Characters and Narration). ▪ How to Videos / Troubleshooting Guides. ▪ Imaging (Podcast and Radio Imaging). ▪ Mobile Apps and Games. ▪ Pre-roll. ▪ Promos / Sizzle. ▪ PSAs and Call to Action Spots. ▪ Songs and Jingles. ▪ Telephony/Voicemail and IVR. ▪ Trailers (App Trailers, Game Trailers, and Book Trailers). ▪ Video Games. ▪ Web Videos.
HOME STUDIO & SERVICES
▪ Equipment: Home studio including Snowball Blue, Audacity, PC. ▪ Services: Finished and edited mp3 files and write copy. ▪ Recording and Delivery Options: digital delivery, remote live direction, on-site recording, source connect, phone patch.
▪ Voice Forward with Anna Garduno. ▪ Actors Connection with Paul Liberti.
EXECUTIVE VOICE COACH
Discover your literal and figurative voice for busines professionals
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Available through Online Video sessions (and in person post COVID). Contact me at to discuss how we can change your voice.
WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
I combine my unique skill mix in corporate strategy, voice acting, and career coaching to help business executives articulate their self awareness, outsider perception, and image. Through both mind and body techniques, we craft your inner dialogue to bring your individual power to the forefront. You can literally and figuratively change your voice to better own yourself and thus your career.
In the words of Oscar Wilde, “Be Yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
Typically sessions start with a grounding meditative exercise, followed by both written and acted exercises to discover your desires, signature strengths, and goals. Technical acting and voice work will follow to address your inner and outer voice, aligning to your goals. Additionally, my partnership with some clients will include resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn strategies to ensure their image aligns with their genuine voice.
Overall, it’s part creative acting, part therapeutic self-discovery, and parts strategic future planning. This is acting for business professionals.
Freelance strategy and operations consulting for startups
Please contact me at to discuss how we can partner to build your business.
A selection of services include (but are not limited to):
▪ MVP: The MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is a low risk and cost effective way of showcasing product/market fit and product demand. Services can include an MVP plan and/or project managing the plan execution.
▪ Pitch Deck: Creating, editing, and completing a pitch deck suited for seeking early to late stage funding, and general sharing of company concepts.
▪ Financial Model: Excel document with 2-3 year outlook of projected revenue, EBITDA, cash flow. Includes revenue assumptions, cost assumptions, and market sizing to be discussed in collaboration with client.
▪ 13+ years professional experience
▪ Fortune 500 corporate strategy
▪ Former McKinsey & Company
▪ MBA, Columbia University
▪ BS, Cornell University
Dating through voice!
Dating podcast through your voice only - think Love is Blind meets Hinge.
To become an anonymous dater, visit: